Jeff Woods has worked in Information Technology for about 40 years. He brings depth of experience to his Tulsa computer repair and digital network company.
Jeff holds more than a dozen certifications in Microsoft network engineering and design, network security, Internet security and structured cabling. Over a ten-year period, Jeff built a five thousand user, multiple location enterprise network supporting voice, data and video. Jeff received was recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Fortune Magazine for his innovative use of technology to solve problems.
Jeff retired from higher education in 2004 and moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma where he started Realize Information Technology, LLC. Realize was originally started as an owner’s representative/project management company. After seeing an overwhelming need for managed services by small to medium businesses. Realize began providing affordable, professional, reliable network support to those businesses. He began with a solid foundation in I.T. Services.Jeff’s Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- CompTIA Security + Certified Professional
- Structured Cabling CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation and Termination
Feel free to view Jeff Woods’s profile at LinkedIn.