Everyone at Realize Information Technology is working to continue providing support for our clients and their needs while keeping their employees and our employees safe.
We are classified as an essential business and are open under government guidelines. (Categories: 541-Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services; 518-Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services; 5415-Computer Systems Design and Related Services)
- Our offices are open but practicing extra cleaning, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Our technicians and office staff are performing as much service remotely as possible. Realize Information Technology has been providing remote systems management for years. As a B2B MSP, this is one of our greatest strengths. We know the drill. Benefits include: less downtime, more productivity, reduced travel costs, rapid repairs, and automation.
- If we are required to work onsite, we are sanitizing beforehand, as well as during and after the service call. Our employees are also maintaining social distancing.
- Realize technicians are assisting our clients with setting up their employees to work remotely and to maintain network security while working in that manner.
- We are assisting our clients with setting up virtual meetings.
Consistency is part of our response to COVID-19
For years we have used the phrase “We’re here to help.” That applies to business on ordinary days and also in the midst of a global crisis; we still want to take care of our clients. Your safety matters to us.
Realize Information Technology
Resources ( external )
- City of Tulsa COVID page
- Oklahoma Dept. of Health
- Essential industries list (PDF)
- CDC (national/federal)
image by Martinelle from Pixabay